- 12 Surprising Facts About Unfaithful Men, Affairs can fix a marriage !
Keeping with today’s theme, I came across an article on WomansDay.com (don’t ask) explaining what they claim are 12 “surprising facts” about cheaters. They primarily focus on unfaithful husbands. I’ve highlighted the list of these 12 facts below, with a few of the…
- Don’t be Fooled !
FACTS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS 1. Sleeping alone is better than sharing your BED with someone who shares a BED with someone else when you’re not around…! 2. Cheating doesn’t mean you have to kiss, meet or have sex with a…
- Rastaman takes too much Ganja, cries like a baby and Mistakes a Helmet for a Bald-head
Kuna mrasta Fulani jirani yangu amekam kaa amechapa kolombo ingine ajai vuta akapack nduthi akaingia kejani. baada ya dakika tano tukaskia stress,.. kuingia kwake tunamuuliza ni nini mbayaa.. Akaanza kulia ‘woooooi awa watu wameninyoa’.. Kumbe anaoga na helmet!
- Top 10 Ways to remain Poor in Kenya
TOP 10 TRICKS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR!!! 1: Never wake up early. Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bedbugs, why hurry to get up? … 2. Never…
- BRAVO !! Ghana Removes Visa Requirements For All African Citizens
Ghana’s President John Dramani Mahama on Sunday March 6 announced that the country will begin to offer visas on arrival to citizens of all 54 African Union (AU) member states starting in July. Mr. Mahama made the declaration while delivering…
- Obama at State Dinner : “I am proud of Malia and Shasha”
In a room full of dignitaries and Canadian-born celebrities (no, Drake was not present), all eyes managed to be on two of the youngest guests attending the Trudeau State Dinner last night at the White House. The dinner, which…
- When the current situation doesn’t favor you .. MOVE ..you are not a TREE
Check out new business when old customers are satisfied.
- Man Picks a Book from the Library but is Shocked to find out the truth
Mutua returns a book to the library, bangs it on the counter and yells, “I read this entire novel; there are too many names of people and no story at all”. The Librarian looks up and responds; “Idiot! So…